Use the world's most rigorous analytics
To build return-driven investment strategies
Use the ERO Calculator to determine the optimal investment strategy to meet an investor’s goals (i.e. retirement, net worth, passive income, travel, healthcare).
The ERO Calculator is internationally applicable and uniquely adjusts equity exposure to determine the optimal investment returns required to achieve an investor’s financial goal.
The calculator’s flexibility makes it easy to navigate quarterly and yearly investment adjustments.
TRY it now to see how easy it is to determine the right investment strategy
for your clients and prospects.
Step 1 - Enter your prospect’s current age
Step 2 - Enter their total annual income
Step 3 - Enter the value of their current investable assets
Step 4 - Determine their goal:
Retirement or Build Net Worth (i.e build assets to a specific amount to achieve goals like travel, education, healthcare, etc).
Step 5 - Enter the goal parameters:
- For Retirement, enter their ideal retirement age, monthly contributions, estimated retirement expenses, and life expectancy.
- For Build Net Worth, enter the age they want to achieve their goal, target net worth amount, and monthly contributions.
Click submit and you’re done!
ERO’s powerful calculator will now show you the following solutions -
1. The required rate of return needed to achieve the investment goal
2. The ERO Portfolio to achieve this rate of return from 1 - Conservative to 5 - Aggressive
3. An assumption on inflation and fund fees
Talk to us
See how the ERO Optimizer will help you quickly and accurately construct a portfolio, using the investment options available at your firm, to achieve these financial goals.